Job opportunity for Management Surveyor
JOB OPPORTUNITY – PART TIME / FULL TIME
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Management Surveyor to join our energetic, driven and expanding business.
Burley Browne are a successful and growing independent, multi-disciplined firm of Chartered Surveyors who are involved in all aspects of Commercial Property Consultancy across the Greater Midlands and nationally.
Based in our Sutton Coldfield Head Office, we seek an experienced commercial property management surveyor to take a lead role in the development and expansion of our commercial property management function.
The role will involve:
• Maintaining and advising on existing management instructions
• Identify and develop new instructions from existing client base and through new client development
The role will require:
• An experienced management surveyor that has confidence and desire to strengthen and grow the department.
• Service charge experience preferred.
• A strong understanding of all sectors of the commercial property market.
• Ability to identify and successfully develop new business opportunities for ALL business functions to include Agency, Landlord & Tenant and Valuation.
• A determined and enthusiastic individual, who is an excellent communicator and team player.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Preferably Chartered Surveyor status, but not essential.
The post provides excellent career prospects.
Full time / part time. Flexible working can be offered.
To send a CV or to enquire further please email either:
James Merrick. firstname.lastname@example.org
David Hemming. email@example.com