Offering expert services
From our dedicated and driven team
Explore our Commercial services
Burley Browne offer a full property management service across all commercial property sectors for those landlords that do not wish to be involved in the day to day management of their assets.
Our key management services include but are not limited to:
• Proactive day to day management of the property portfolio.
• Rent, service charge and insurance demand and collection.
• Arranging building’s insurance cover for your property.
• Tenant management.
• Property maintenance.
• Administering service charge budgets and reconciliations.
• Advising on lease related matters.
• Management of compliance and health and safety at the property.
Client Money Handling Procedures
At Burley Browne we take our responsibility for managing client’s money very seriously and want to give our clients assurance that their funds are protected and safe.
Click here to open our Client Money handling Procedures document which outlines the key principles and procedures we have to handle client money.